Post an Event Instructions
Thank you for posting your event on FieldPost! If you still have questions after reviewing the instructions, please contact us. We are here to help!
- Information you enter in this field will display in the event box on the Home page so please keep it short and descriptive.
- Information you enter in this field will display on the Event Detail page. This field is for event details such as hours, directions, RSVP deadlines, sponsors, contact info, coordinating multiday events...whatever event detail you want to communicate.
- To get single spacing, you can click SHIFT/ENTER.
Start Date and End Date
- Select dates from the dropdown calendars which will populate when you click the field.
- The site will automatically delete the event at midnight on the End Date.
- Please enter the name of event location.
- Please enter the physical street address.
City, State, Zip
- Please double check your address information. The sportsman can "view map" of the event location.
Promote as a National Event
- This is for a national organization that is promoting a national event such as a convention, competition, meeting, etc. Events checked as a "National Event" will display in the NATIONAL EVENTS section on the Home page.
- Please check all subcategories that apply to your event. This function is very important to the promotional success of your event. Whatever subcategories you select will be the same subcategories that the sportsman will use in their search.
- Please check all event types that apply to your event. Like the categories, this function is very important. Whatever event types you select will be the same event types that the sportsman may use in their keyword search.
Website and Contact Info
Contact Name, Contact Email, Contact Phone
- This information will display on the Event Detail page.
Website or Facebook Address
- The address you enter here will display on the Event Detail page which links the sportsman directly to your site or page.
- Please be sure to enter the full address.
- Upload your image by selecting "Choose File". It will take you to your computer or device at which point you can select the image by clicking on the image file.
- If you would like to replace the event image, simply select "Choose File" and go through the same steps as before. It will automatically discard the old image and replace it with the new one.
- If you do not have an image or wish not to provide one, there will be a FieldPost image provided for your event.
- Recommended image size: 800 x 460 pixels
- Recommended file types: jpeg or png
- Upload your brochure by selecting "Choose File". It will take you to your computer or device at which point you can select the brochure by clicking on the brochure file.
- If you would like to replace the brochure, simply select "Choose File" and go through the same steps as before. It will automatically discard the old brochure and replace it with the new one.
- If you would like to delete your brochure and not replace it, please select the trashcan icon and it will be removed from the event.
- Recommended file types: pdf or jpeg
Post Your Event
- Don't forget to Post Your Event . Also, if you edit an existing event, be sure to Update Your Event .